BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Brow code

Here’s a question to start with -
What is the first thing you notice about a girl/woman? Your answer could be her looks, her hair or what she is wearing or maybe how good or bad her skin is...Well for me answer is bit different!By the way Guys need not to answer this as it might not be very relevant here and even not very sophisticated to say it loud! But coming back to what I notice most of the times is Eyebrows! Weird! I know! Not only they add up or bring down your beauty quotient but I somehow feel that brows say lot about females. Like Meeting eyebrows one is the non-stop thinker, the straight one is quite logical in life n blah (btw beware of the sharp angled brow ones, they’d always make you do things their way)

Well, I don’t judge people on that basis because these days brows tell much about the person who does the threading/tweezing for you than your own self! Now I’m always freaked out when someone messes with my brows because I’ve been through some really frustrating experiences. Every time heavy-hearted I would pay for the service and would say it loud in my heart “They’ll grow back soon!”and “I am not coming back to this salon ever!” and also “I have to keep my hair open so that flicks hide those messed up thing!”

If you are reading this and you are a guy, then stop reading! You’d never understand this; you don’t even discuss such experiences (if any) to your friends like it’s in the bro-code or something! But oh girl I hope you know what I mean...I am trying to decode the brow-code here! This may have started to sound insane but I really can’t help being particular (read: finicky) about eyebrows.  I am aware about the fact that it’s not that big deal after all how many people would comment or compliment on your brows unless they were exceptional? Though all these years, super-charming Kajol pulled off that thick meeting eyebrows aka unibrow style real well but many of the females have succumbed to the whole fashion of well shaped and neat eyebrows (Think about Karishma kapoor in Prem qaidi, 1991 and then, think about Karisma kapoor in Dil toh pagal hai, 1997. Right!!?)

Why am I writing this? Well I am in pain right now! Today is a sad day in the history of threading times. All thanks to the travelling part of life that I had to give in myself in hands of those females who hold thread in their hands just like a kid who has been handed a new toy car to run around in house with.  All I seek is mercy and li’l aesthetic sense!

Positively talking, I have had very good experience with this amazing girl I was regular with but ever since I started going places, all my attempts to find someone who can measure up have fallen out. I seriously don’t know how many of you can relate to this one, but right now, I shall do li’l cheering up for myself –

“Amrita, I’m sure you’re the only one who’s noticing this, it isn’t big deal, don’t worry so much.”

P.s – “Amrita, Please stop telling such stories to your fiancé, don’t give him room to rethink and stop freaking out other people too with your weird notions and feminine expressions!”

0 comments: