BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

No comments....! What’s the question anyway?

And so sick of questions that I am but still would want to hear some more and would still love the hopelessness of unanswered status. I clearly remember once I had this as my fb status– Give me some more questions, because I don’t want to answer them. And ever it has been proven by my acts & circumstances that each complicated situation I have ever witnessed had a common root cause - my lack of interest to answer any sort of question. And If I had to catalogue them on the basis of my interest (read disinterest) and the impediment created by their incompleteness because of unanswered grade, the lowest or the least problematic would be ones with – What do you think about this? I guess the reason is my never-ending thought process and I-have-got-opinion-for everything habit. Raising the bar a bit, there are set of questions to which I will answer something but would never remember it and will later say something like did I say that, really? Those are the ones which have question mark sign after the word –What. Yes, something like what is the plan? What time are we meeting? What did you like about this guy? The reason for this one is straight, blunt, right in the face and hopeless. I am a variable human! Oh not a mathematical description of a quantity or function that may assume any given value but someone who is apt or liable to vary or change.  I love making plans but hate sticking to them. My perception for people (especially guys) changes as they unfold themselves more and more (and this is so normal, totally normal for girls/human beings) Alright skipping usual occasional jitters, lets jump to those ones which I would prefer to skip every time if I have choice. The 3 lettered lethal, enormous, bloodcurdling gigantic word - WHY? Anything that is said after this word appears so massive, that any answer to that, would still be smaller than the size of needle’s eye.  So I either go quite (which might piss people off but at least do not hurt them right in the teeth) or postpone the answering process to indefinite time (though that ends up ruining the whole thing and give rise to another question – Why couldn’t you answer the simple why question?) Aahh why do people ask questions? Sorry for my identical mistake but have to really make some species (the interrogative ones) understand the whole business of Q &A’s.  So even if Barack Obama, the US president asks “Why can’t I just eat my waffle?” or yesteryear’s popular American actress Marilyn Monroe asks “What do I wear in bed?” or with the quote “We may have our private opinions but why should they be a bar to the meeting of hearts?” The father of our nation, Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi even endorsed the very existence of questions in life, but I, Amrita, very modestly refuse to succumb to such a thing which bothers me and stops me from being me. Without endowing any answer (so me really!) I’d like to define my sincere concern for myself in one question that should sum up the whole thing - Would I ever be able to get free of the whole questioning and answering (not answering in my case) commerce? 

0 comments: